We hope this message finds you and your family healthy and safe.
A reminder, Tier 1 AAA and Tier II AA/A/Girls tryouts are postponed until further notice. We are working in conjunction with our CAHA affiliate to make sure tryouts take place in a coordinated and fair environment for all associations. We will be meeting again on May 3rd to review progress and determine if dates can be set.
We will be posting our 2020-21 Coaching staff today on the website. There are a couple of positions that are TBD which may be filled at the time of tryouts. We feel this is yet another very strong coaching group, our coaches are pumped to get started!.
We are continuing to add videos on the website for your players to stay busy. Those are also being posted to our Social Media networks as well.
We are still working on programming and budgeting at this time. We are doing our best to have contingency plans in place that will dictate fees and programming based on when the season may actually start.
Lastly, we encourage everyone to adhere to the "stay in place" and social distancing standards so that we can all resume together when this crisis is over!